The Dark Side Of Fate The Dark Side Of Fate

It may be better if you put some background into the drop. It would sound like 2000x better.

SSJ3 - Battle! Mystery Trainer SSJ3 - Battle! Mystery Trainer

Great song! I want to make a Pokémon fangame and this track would be perfect. Could I use this? If not that's completely fine.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

If you so wish, go ahead. I completely forgot that this existed, honestly! Sure! Just be sure to give the proper credits n' such.

Primal Dialga, DnB Mix Primal Dialga, DnB Mix

I loved this theme in my Pokemon mystery dungeon game and this just makes it like 20x better!

Hopes and Dreams Remix++ Hopes and Dreams Remix++

This is pretty amazing!

Toby Fox - Hopes and Dreams (Remake) Toby Fox - Hopes and Dreams (Remake)

Pretty good remake, really good if your new at this.

Korkonica responds:

Thanks! Heh yeah, I was new when I made it
It's been a year though

Undertale - Spear of Justice [Electro Swing] Undertale - Spear of Justice [Electro Swing]

Wow. That's really good.
That's all I can say about this.

Megalovania (Zelgeon Remix) [REMASTERED] Megalovania (Zelgeon Remix) [REMASTERED]

Probably the best megalovania remix I've ever heard! You said in a previous response that you would like to see this in a GD level. I can make a GD level with this song if you'd like. My username is TheRealYay if you want to see it when it's finished.

Zelgeon responds:

That would be awesome dude! i actually has been trying to make a layout with the song but i had problems with the 2.1 editor :P sometimes when i test and play it says "testmode" and the shake trigger is not working, and a lot of other problems but i think is because i play on mobile and i downloaded an free apk so it's pretty buggy. Well, tell me when you finish!
My username is iIiAsTwinsiIi

F-777 - Ludicrous Speed | SuperKidVN Remix F-777 - Ludicrous Speed | SuperKidVN Remix

Wow! I really enjoyed this song! 4.2/5

Stratales Skyflight ( remix by Monsterboy600 ) Stratales Skyflight ( remix by Monsterboy600 )

Thought it was very good! I would recommend if you want to use a free music making software, use Soundation. I use it and it works really well. It only has a few flaws like you have to get a paid account if you want to record vocals but if you don't need vocals then you should like it.