Understuck Megalovania Understuck Megalovania

Pretty good! If you need any help with the music for this webcomic, I'd be glad to help!

BeatFrixion: Cubic Void BeatFrixion: Cubic Void

Song sounded okay-ish until the drop. I really liked the drop.

BeatFrixion responds:

to tell the truth, the start was rushed, i made the drop when messing around, and then decided that it needed to be a full song, so rushed the start

The Dark Side Of Fate The Dark Side Of Fate

It may be better if you put some background into the drop. It would sound like 2000x better.

SSJ3 - Battle! Mystery Trainer SSJ3 - Battle! Mystery Trainer

Great song! I want to make a Pokémon fangame and this track would be perfect. Could I use this? If not that's completely fine.

SSJ3-Goku4567 responds:

If you so wish, go ahead. I completely forgot that this existed, honestly! Sure! Just be sure to give the proper credits n' such.

Primal Dialga, DnB Mix Primal Dialga, DnB Mix

I loved this theme in my Pokemon mystery dungeon game and this just makes it like 20x better!

Hopes and Dreams Remix++ Hopes and Dreams Remix++

This is pretty amazing!

Toby Fox - Hopes and Dreams (Remake) Toby Fox - Hopes and Dreams (Remake)

Pretty good remake, really good if your new at this.

Korkonica responds:

Thanks! Heh yeah, I was new when I made it
It's been a year though

Undertale - Spear of Justice [Electro Swing] Undertale - Spear of Justice [Electro Swing]

Wow. That's really good.
That's all I can say about this.

Megalovania (Zelgeon Remix) [REMASTERED] Megalovania (Zelgeon Remix) [REMASTERED]

Probably the best megalovania remix I've ever heard! You said in a previous response that you would like to see this in a GD level. I can make a GD level with this song if you'd like. My username is TheRealYay if you want to see it when it's finished.

Zelgeon responds:

That would be awesome dude! i actually has been trying to make a layout with the song but i had problems with the 2.1 editor :P sometimes when i test and play it says "testmode" and the shake trigger is not working, and a lot of other problems but i think is because i play on mobile and i downloaded an free apk so it's pretty buggy. Well, tell me when you finish!
My username is iIiAsTwinsiIi

F-777 - Ludicrous Speed | SuperKidVN Remix F-777 - Ludicrous Speed | SuperKidVN Remix

Wow! I really enjoyed this song! 4.2/5